Friday, April 13, 2012

Corporate 5K

The Corporate 5K in Orlando encourages coworkers to run together to build camaraderie and to benefit the the Track Shack Foundation, a non-profit that promotes health and fitness by funding youth athletics and sports programs through grants. Participants from more than 700 companies, non-profit organizations, churches and schools took part in the run to celebrate workplace health and fitness. There were more than 14,000 runners that participated this year around Lake Eola for what's billed as "Central Florida's largest office party!"

Lake Eola is really pretty...


Luciana and I ran with my colleagues at my new office. I was so proud to be in the RunDisney enclosure! We were right at the finish line - and it was the biggest - and the coolest:)


It was a great run - hot, but fun. Is wasn't chip-timed but according to my trusty Garmin, my time was right around 31 minutes which I was really pleased with!

No comments:

Post a Comment