Saturday, February 16, 2013

Inaugural Winter Garden 10K

The Tri and Run store in Winter Garden hosted their first 10K today! One of my goals for this year is to run with a group and there's a bunch of local runners who get together there every week so I thought this would be a great opportunity to meet some of them! I hate getting up so early on the weekend but it's always worth it once I'm out of bed. I was super sleepy this morning but Lu got the energy flowing...:)


Mike's friend, Sean, joined us for the first time. Welcome to Team Daaaaamn! Sean!!

 
Feeling the running love...

 
The route was absolutely gorgeous today. I love the old downtown area and we got to run by Lake Apopka too which is so pretty...and there were medals. I freaking love medals...

 
So does Lu...:)

 
Team Daaaaamn! looking good...:)

 
And congrats Mike who killed it in 51:10...

 
Good times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment