Saturday, January 3, 2015

Back to Basics in 2015!

Happy New Year to you all! A fresh, new start to a lovely, perfect, unspoiled new year is one of my favorite times of the year. It's a time to set new goals, dream a little and start over. I love it and it's exactly what I need to kick start my activity levels right now. 2014 was disappointing from a running perspective:(. I'm not going to go over all of the goals I missed for a change - I didn't do so badly in all areas and I've decided to just be kind to myself and look forward instead :). I am very happy to say that I did manage to end the year much more committed than I started it, and I've been running regularly again lately and am nearing completion of the Couch-to-5K program! I feel super proud of the training plan on the fridge with sessions actually crossed off to schedule!

I'm not sure that these goals won't change but feel like I should write them down anyhow so here goes for 2015...

1. Work out more often (3 times a week at least)
2 12 events
3. Any of the following: 10K, sprint tri, bike 25 miles
4. Increase my walking
5. Lose 15 lbs!
 
These seem to be in line with where I am at right now and I know how to do this so it's time to get back to basics and make it happen! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment