Sunday, February 25, 2018

Solving the Puzzle Virtual 5K

If I do an event every month (and a couple extra:)) I should be able to complete 50 before I’m 50! Now that’s a motivating thought! We didn’t get time to do much of anything during the move in January but now we are in an apartment until we can move into our destination home so we have plenty of time to work out:). We started going to the gym a couple of weeks ago and we’ve been working really hard:)


So tonight I did a Virtual 5K for the first time in a while:). I ran the first 10 minutes and then walked/ran the rest. The goal was to finish under 40 minutes so I was really happy to finish just over 39 minutes! I did the race for autism in honor of my adorable nephews who I love so dearly.


The medal was very cool - you could remove the puzzle pieces to see the inscription below. Some of the medals had prizes hidden underneath too!


I have a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment